Recently, I had the opportunity to hear Gary V.. Kevin O’Leary and Tony Robbins speak back to back. Another way to describe this is that I received a power packed, onslaught of valuable self-development.
The next day I left the country to take my family on a much needed vacation and digested all the gems I received at this event.
This episode is a compilation of what I learned at this life altering event, along with a few additional insights I received during my pit stop in Mexico.
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to receive more inspirational content!
Below is an index of what was covered during this episode:
– Why 50% of Americans Don’t Take Their PTO – Starts at 1:08
– The Pay-Off of Self-Discipline – Starts at 5:05
– Gary V. On Entrepreneurship – Starts at 8:14
– Is it Soul Food or Slave Food? – Starts at 24:12
– Kevin O’ Leary on Sales – Starts at 25:45
– Why People Keep Putting Off Self-Development – Starts at 29:02
– Why Most of the Fish You Eat Is Garbage – Starts at 34:41
– Slay Your Goals Member Testimonial – Starts at 37:05
– Why Coaching Focuses on Who Your BEING – Starts at 51:59
– Why Momentum Is So Important – Starts at 55:21
– How The American Culture Cultivates The Victim Mentality: Starts at 56:50
– You Are Not Your Patterns – Starts at 59:42
– How Your Body Language Sends Messages To You – Starts at 1:02:16
– Business and Entrepreneur Leadership – Starts at 1:04:13
– How To Celebrate Our Wins – Starts at 1:07:40
Inspirational Perspective with Linal Harris airs every Sunday morning at 7 AM CST on WVON 1690 AM, The Talk of Chicago (WVON.com). You can also watch the live stream on Facebook Live @linalharris
Download a FREE copy of my book, “Slay Your Goals” at www.SlayYourGoals.com
Go to www.MurderMediocrity.com for more life-transforming products.
For Murder Mediocrity apparel visit the Murder Mediocrity Marketplace.
About the Author:
Global Entrepreneur – Certified Life Coach – Media Personality – Speaker
Linal Harris is a global entrepreneur, certified life coach, author, and media personality. As the founder of Inspirational Perspective® Publishing, LLC and Insights 4 Life™ Coaching, LLC, Harris challenges his global audience and coaching clients to Murder Mediocrity® and live their best life possible.
Harris concentrates his work as an ontological coach with clients on what he calls the 4 pillars of life; the relationship we have to ourselves, the relationships we have with others, our relationship to work and money, and the connection we have to our spirit and life’s purpose. Harris coaches CEO’s, executives, entrepreneurs, athletes and celebrities.
Harris is the author of “Slay Your Goals”, where he provides his readers with scientific and research backed tips for achieving their goals. Harris is an expert goal-setter and has been called upon by Fortune 500 companies to assist with setting their strategic priorities, facilitate goal-setting sessions and provide inspirational talks.
To stay connected, be sure to follow me on the following social media outlets by hitting the links below:
For daily inspiration – text “INSPIRED” to 43783 – Enrollment is free!