I’ve been a father for a bit over two years now. Outside of marriage, nothing has transformed me and my life more than the role I’ve played as a dad.
On this segment of the Inspirational Perspective radio show, I had the opportunity to interview three fathers all of whom are members of different generations.
Gen Y, Gen X and Baby Boomers were all represented in this MUST SEE conversation about 21st Century fatherhood.
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to receive more inspirational content!
Below is an index of what was covered during this episode:
- Fondest Memory of Your Dad – Starts at 7:55
- Lessons From Being A Dad – Starts at 23:27
- What Is The Biggest Challenge of Fatherhood – Starts at 29:53
- What’s The Greatest Joy of Fatherhood – Starts at 43:50
- How Has Your Profession Influenced Your Lens of Fatherhood – Starts at 47:34
- How To Teach Your Children To Protect Themselves – Start at 55:06
- What Does Legacy Mean As A Father – Starts at 1:11:03
- At What Age Should A Man Get Married & Become A Father – Starts at 1:20:01
- What’s The Biggest Lesson You Want Your Children To Learn – Starts at 1:26:07
- BONUS: Listener Phone Calls and Q&A – Starts at 1:31:04
Inspirational Perspective with Linal Harris airs every Sunday morning at 7 AM CST on WVON 1690 AM, The Talk of Chicago (WVON.com). You can also watch the live stream on Facebook Live @linalharris
Download a FREE copy of my book, “Slay Your Goals” at www.SlayYourGoals.com
Go to www.MurderMediocrity.com for more life-transforming products.
For Murder Mediocrity apparel visit the Murder Mediocrity Marketplace.
About the Author:
Global Entrepreneur – Certified Life Coach – Media Personality – Speaker
Linal Harris is a global entrepreneur, certified life coach, author, and media personality. As the founder of Inspirational Perspective® Publishing, LLC and Insights 4 Life™ Coaching, LLC, Harris challenges his global audience and coaching clients to Murder Mediocrity® and live their best life possible.
Harris concentrates his work as an ontological coach with clients on what he calls the 4 pillars of life; the relationship we have to ourselves, the relationships we have with others, our relationship to work and money, and the connection we have to our spirit and life’s purpose. Harris coaches CEO’s, executives, entrepreneurs, athletes and celebrities.
Harris is the author of “Slay Your Goals”, where he provides his readers with scientific and research backed tips for achieving their goals. Harris is an expert goal-setter and has been called upon by Fortune 500 companies to assist with setting their strategic priorities, facilitate goal-setting sessions and provide inspirational talks.
To stay connected, be sure to follow me on the following social media outlets by hitting the links below:
For daily inspiration – text “INSPIRED” to 43783 – Enrollment is free!