Over the centuries, leadership has been recognized as a difficult task, but the leadership challenge this century presents is unlike any other.
The world today has been enveloped in a climate of change, which leaves little to no room for ineffective leadership. Yet, across the globe organizations and governments still operate within the centenarian context of the industrial age.
This blog provides a fresh approach to leadership that is appropriate for a new century.
It also provides the ingredients for what it takes to be an effective leader and furthermore, an inspirational leader.
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to receive more inspirational content!
Below is an index of what was covered during this episode:
- Why Everyone Should Choose To Be A Leader – Start at 0:08
- How To Develop Your Leadership Awareness – Start at 2:58
- The Importance of Strategic Leadership – Start at 5:14
- How To Anticipate The Future – Start at 20:39
- Why Every Leader Should Be Technically Savvy – Start at 30:39
- Why Every Leader Must Research & Use Data – Start at 34:57
- Does Your Leader Believe in Self-Development? – Start at 37:55
- Global Intelligence – Start at 39:45
- The Importance of Inclusion – Start at 43:28
- Knowing When To Say No – Start at 51:45
- Conclusion – Start at 57:35
- BONUS: Misc. Listener Questions – Start at 58:26
Inspirational Perspective with Linal Harris airs every Sunday morning at 7 AM CST on WVON 1690 AM, The Talk of Chicago (WVON.com). You can also watch the live stream on Facebook Live @linalharris
Download a FREE copy of my book, “Slay Your Goals” at www.SlayYourGoals.com
Go to www.MurderMediocrity.com for more life-transforming products.
For Murder Mediocrity apparel visit the Murder Mediocrity Marketplace.
About the Author & Host:
Global Entrepreneur – Certified Life Coach – Media Personality – Speaker
Linal Harris is a global entrepreneur, certified life coach, author, and media personality. As the founder of Inspirational Perspective® Publishing, LLC and Insights 4 Life™ Coaching, LLC, Harris challenges his global audience and coaching clients to Murder Mediocrity® and live their best life possible.
Harris concentrates his work as an ontological coach with clients on what he calls the 4 pillars of life; the relationship we have to ourselves, the relationships we have with others, our relationship to work and money, and the connection we have to our spirit and life’s purpose. Harris coaches CEO’s, executives, entrepreneurs, athletes and celebrities.
Harris is the author of “Slay Your Goals”, where he provides his readers with scientific and research backed tips for achieving their goals. Harris is an expert goal-setter and has been called upon by Fortune 500 companies to assist with setting their strategic priorities, facilitate goal-setting sessions and provide inspirational talks.
To stay connected, be sure to follow me on the following social media outlets by hitting the links below:
For daily inspiration – text “INSPIRED” to 43783 – Enrollment is free!